- The IEEE is a leading professional association for the advancement of technology. The IEEE originally an acronym for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. has expanded into many related fields ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics.
- Motion Control Association
- The MCA is a global not-for-profit trade group dedicated to promoting the understanding and use of motion control technologies. Their membership includes manufacturers of complete motion control systems, components, suppliers, system integrators, distributors, end users, consulting firms, academic institutions, and research groups directly involved with mechanical and electronic (mechatronics) motion control around the world.
- National Fluid Power Association
- The NFPA is a forum where fluid power channel partners--manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, customers and educators--work together to advance fluid power technology, strengthen the industry and foster member success.
- Robotics Industries Association
- The RIA is the only trade group in North America organized specifically to serve the robotics industry. Member companies include leading robot manufacturers, users, system integrators, component suppliers, research groups, and consulting firms.
- Power Transmission Distributors Association
- The PTDA is the leading association for the industrial power transmission/motion control distribution channel and is dedicated to advancing distribution and strengthening its members success.
- Packing Machinery Manufacturers Institute
- Sponsor and producers of the PackExpo shows, PMMI has more than 550 member companies that manufacture packaging and packaging-related converting machinery, commercially-available packaging machinery components, containers and materials in the United States and Canada.